- Used to determine lung capacity, a PFT is a common test for new and returning patients. Wondering how it works, or what it tells your pulmonologist? Learn More
- This procedure allows your pulmonologist to examine your lung's airways and diagnose causes of lung problems you may have. Learn More
- Performed during a bronchoscopy, this procedure allow your doctor to take tissue and fluid samples for diagnosis without the use of surgery. Learn More
- Believe you may have a sleep disorder? Overnight Pulse Oximetry acts as a preliminary test to detect sleep disorders and sleep apnea. Learn More
- Used to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, home sleep studies, or polysomnographies, can be conducted in the comfort of your own home. Learn More
- This test is used to determine if a patient has asthma. It is especially useful for patients who don't respond to conventional pulmonary function testing. Learn More
Here at Waterbury Pulmonary, we diagnose and treat:
By addressing your lung problems, we strive to allow you to live a free and active life, unhindered by breathing difficulties. We know no one seeks pulmonary disfunction, and we believe no one should suffer from it.
Thus, Waterbury Pulmonary offers a variety of tests and services to ensure the protection and maintenance of your pulmonary health, most conducted by our board certified technicians. Click here to learn more about our technician staff.
Waterbury Pulmonary Associates
Call Our Waterbury Office:203-759-3666
- Wondering what your first appointment with Waterbury Pulmonary will be like? Need to make sure you're prepared and have filled out all the necessary forms? Click Here
- Waterbury Pulmonary strives to make advances to both the local and global medical communities by conducting clinical trials, in order to advance medical knowledge and patient care. Interested patients can advance this cause, by volunteering to participate in research studies. Learn More